Thursday, May 19, 2011

Existensory angst..

First baby but not-so-baby step in creating a new reality. Anxiety, anticipation, trepidation, self-doubt, ..and a nameless other feelings coming up at random. Have I done the best possible thing? Have I made a wise choice? How is it all going to turn out to be? Will it be anything like expected? Will I realize the intentions? Will it all be constructive? Will I be a better person? Quality of life? Will I be able to make a difference? Will the baggage be lighter? Will there be velocity? Harmony?

How am I faring thus far? Is there some compass? If so, how does one always work with the compass when there are so many 'guiding' thought lines around? Will there be moments of total clarity and sustained long enough to have velocity in realizing intentions? What would it take to maintain momentum?

No comments:

Post a Comment