Friday, April 29, 2011

Being made wrong..

It does not feel nice to justify myself, especially when I have not done wrong. Feel small and helpless, before I get all righteous and rage with impotent anger directed at no one in particular. It takes way my love for fellow beings. There is big-small, right-wrong, good-bad, dominant-docile. Them and me, the conversations that keep the identity intact, becomes pretty prominent then. Making someone wrong/being made wrong has such multiple effects on the 'system' inside and outside, and much collateral damage. Seeing things from this light, it is not very difficult to understand how identies get constructed, and how the self - that all-mighty, all-pervading, magnanimous, unstoppable force within - takes refuge in an identity for its survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment