Thursday, February 24, 2011

Virtual mirror..

A new thought/awareness is taking root these days. Afraid, as usual, that expressing it will take the magic of it away, that maybe i need to explore it in depth before revealing even trivial elements of it. Maybe i need to pay heed to the 'be circumspect' thought. As of now what I am ready to reveal, should it spark another forwarding thought in another, is...what if everything even a fraction of a second outside my personal space is all a virtual mirror..that whatever i feel or am not aware of within me is just getting 'vividly reflected' in the mirror so I recognize and deal with that in 'real' so something get resolved within me...people, situations, places, everything being mere representations/'personification' of some 'form' within to bring about palpability to what is happening within. What is out there is not unreal (it has rules and elements that need honoring in that dimension) but they are mere reflections from a 'projector' within me. Speculating on whether things that others are dealing with is a reflection of whats happening within 'others' (even while being aware that 'other' is a representation of whats happening within me)..but well, its 'confusion zone' there..needs exploring..

No comments:

Post a Comment