Sunday, January 2, 2011

Musings..

Have taken to semi-conscious writing since some time now. When I say semi-conscious, I mean starting with a conscious voiced thought on a notepad/word document and then allowing fingers to do their job while I semi-consciously follow a thought sequence through to a conclusion, while my fingers do the job of a typist capturing it. Kinda brings Bruce Willis' 'sixth sense' to mind, the part where he narrates a process of writing on paper, and writing beyond the point where the mind is consciously doing the work, until the brain is only partly aware that it is writing; I guess it unlocks his subconscious mind's ramblings on paper. Well, whatever be the process, it is certainly therapeutic to me. Been saving some of them here and there and thought it would be worthwhile to bring it all together in one spot. I call them Musings..

No comments:

Post a Comment